UN KILO #ZombieBlogHop #ICDreams
Six months into 2019, I wish I could UN KILO some of the weight I have picked up this year – Literally and Figuratively!
As I flip through my Bullet Journal and see my colourful (chaotic) spreads for my Goals and Wishes … I wish I could go back in time and:
- Make THAT Tracker smaller! I mean there are only so many grams in that KILO I am going to lose every month! Right?
- UN KILO the weight I have put on – one moment I am losing grams, the next I am slurping on some ice-cream and google-ing recipes for brownie-in-a-cup ~ The Lite Version!
- UN KILO some of the low spirals I pushed myself into by over-thinking, over-worrying about certain things!
- UN KILO by choosing better working hours! Currently I work round the clock without a set schedule, and this has detrimentally impacted my sleep – the cycle and the hours…and subsequently my health 🙁
- And finally, UN KILO by un-doing certain decisions and un-meeting certain people!
I wish I could go back in time and relive these wonderful moments :
- Amazing coffee at Sibang Bakery with my soul-friend Shinjini – I met her after such a long time and the entire afternoon was like being engulfed in a big warm hug!
- Offshoot of this afternoon, we ended up, where else, but at an Art-and-stationary store — I got these gorgeous Unicorn Stickers (I love everything Unicorn!) and these water color pencils — so much fun! The Shopping and playing with them.
- A mid-night impromptu giving into my love for the quintessential Hot Chocolate Fudge! (The photo above doesn’t do justice to those moments of pure bliss!)
- I stepped out of my comfort zone and tried out a new restaurant with a different cuisine…Curiosity pays off sometimes… Great ambience and food!
- cherish this quirk in my nature : The Healthy with the Indulgence – I equally enjoyed both!
- Finally, my Bujo mess!!!! I wish I was better at it…. And I will be, Someday 😊
How have your 6 months been? What do you wish you could just un kilo?
Thank you Shilpa from http://shilpagupte.com for the tag! And It’s my pleasure to pass on this tag to Nikita from https://www.strokesofpen.com/.
There are 24 of us on this Blog Hop, lovingly called the #ZombieBlogHop, and it will be spread over 3 days – 17, 18, 19 June 2019. The bloggers will add their links to the linky too. Do follow the #ZombieBlogHop and prepare to be surprised.