Write Tribe Reading Challenge -2019
Here I am writing about BOOKS again! I FOUND my Writing Challenge for 2019!
(dancing a gig in joy!)
It is my first time taking on a writing challenge, and who better to participate with than the first ever reading challenge by Write Tribe –https://writetribe.com/write-tribe-reading-challenge-2019
You too can join in the challenge, sign up and come over and join the book discussions over on the Write Tribe Group on GoodReads
The Challenge has 3 parts –
- Read a minimum of 24 books in 2019 ((Thank you Write Tribe for the push 🙂 ))
- 12 of these books need to be based on the list of (quite interesting & easy 😉 ) prompts
- Review a book every month on my blog (For a Reader & Writer – this is a perfect part of the challenge 🙂 )
The 24 Prompts –
(I am still a tad undecided on which books I will be reading for this challenge, so I will keep updating this post as the year progresses and I go along the challenge – Check back in for an updated post.
I’d love some recommendations on these prompts – drop me a message! or join the entire group of people doing this challenge over on Goodreads).
- A book that is a Translation
- A book written by a Female author
- A book written by someone of a different nationality/color/ethnic group than you
- A book from the Man Booker Prize long-list (any year)
- A book from WWII time period
- A retelling of your favorite fairytale/classic
- A book featuring a hobby
- A book with a name in the title
- A book with orange cover
- A book set in a country that you visited/want to visit
- A book that was a gift
- A book with an animal in the title/cover
- A classic which you’ve never read
- A book your mom loves
- A book recommended by a celebrity
- A book on crime-solving
- A memoir
- A book with four words in title
- A book written by an author who is new to you
- A book which is a 2019 release
- A book made into a movie
- A book that has a mythical/imaginary creature
- A book you bought just because of its cover/a book with a beautiful cover
- A drama/poetry book
The Challenge also has Reading Levels – I am curious to see what level I reach this year!
- 24 books – you’re a Book Lover <——- For Sure!
- 36 books – you’re a Book Worm
- 48 books – you’re a Book Geek
- 60 books and above – you’re a Book Nerd
Happy to be back to reading again, already onto my first 2 books and halfway through!
Yes, I read multiple books at time! What about you? Do you read one book at a time of different ones at the same time?